Welcome to the kleine viking

This is the blog where you will find pictures of us Lukas Bakker and Marius Bakker. Enjoy it all.

Want to react make sure you that you choose the following:
Lyst å legge igjen en kommentar, gjør følgende

Kies een identiteit: Velg din identitet: Chose your identity
Meld je aan met: Meld deg på med: Elk OpenID, Åpen identitet eller /or Anonym


Hilsen Elin, Lukas en Job

maandag 21 juli 2008

Today I am 5 months old

Check how many plastic bags we have.

The "Albert Hein" bags taste a bit better then the "Kiwi"

Love the green things in our living room. If I pull on it, it will come down and I can taste it.

They love to kiss me, always pretend that I like it but here you see how I really think of it, hihi. NO I really love it. Kiss me more

Laughing is one of the things that I do the most during the day. Love it

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

je zeg, wat een aanstekelijke lach!! Heerlijk ;+) Coole pics weer! Trouwens, Jonas vindt onze grote plant ook zo geweldig! Worden ze toch tuinman in plaats van electricien?

kussie,
zussie

Anoniem zei

REALLY LOL! Ik moest keihard lachen om die foto waar Lukas doet alsof hij het leuk vindt om geknuffeld te worden, hahaha!
kussie
schoonzussie!

Anoniem zei

He makker

He blijft een heerlijk kereltje om naar te kijken. Ach what the F. Allebij zijn jullie top!

Menno